Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well, I seriously doubt...

that anyone reads this thing anymore, but that's not why you have a blog. You have it because your Overlords will get nevous if they lose track of your movements and make you return to the uranium mines of Plebus 5. Or, at least, that's what my mom says.

My crap in no particular order:

1. Played first gig with my Ukulele Group. Pinball Wizard was a big hit.

2. Continue with improv. Left one theater.Created or own show. Fun.

3. Teaching ok. See other blog.

4. Fighting the urge to want to play Guitar Hero. Unbecoming, albeit hilarious, 40 year old pastime.

5. Here are some records I bought:

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger chrisnarron said...

i still read it!!
so its not a waste

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home