Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where to start...

It's been busy as usual. We've been to NY and Texas and the states in between. In fact, on the way to Texas, I figured out that I have been to 46 of the fifty states now. Weird. Guess I HAVE to do the other four now. They are, in no particular order: Alaska, Maine, Rhode Island, and Florida(weird). I'd like to go to Alaska, but have zero desire to go to the other three. Perhaps I'll let it ride at 47.

Been playing alot of ukulele lately. Had a lesson with Lightnin' Wells not long ago and feel like I will learn a bunch from him. Other than that, I'm still working out of books and trying to understand better how this music thing works. I feel close, but that probably means I'm miles off. Well, it's fun to get better anyway.

Ugh, school starts soon and I will have to give up my professional ukulele playing for (eek) teenagers.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Rex Levi said...

professional ukelele playing?
call me and tell me about that
here's an update, I bought an iPhone when they dropped the price
james bought a mini cooper bastard
I am busy at work
I have no life
- posted from my iphone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home