Saturday, October 07, 2006

Guns, Germs, and Steel...

What a week. My kids were nuts again on Monday and we didn't get alot done, plus, we had a lengthy faculty meeting. Tuesday was better at school and I had my Duke class at night. Wednesday, uke jam at night. Thursday we had a code 300 after school, meaning we had an armed intruder on campus. Thank God it was just a crazy mom 2 blocks away and not a Columbine type thing. Later that night, I gave the key note speech for the National Art Honor Society induction ceremony. There were also 4 fights at school that day. Full Moon. I'm a believer now. Friday I had an ILT meeting to put together my IGP. Never mind what it means. You don't want to know. At night we watched the Oakland A's win the division championship, handily dispatching the Twins with a 3 game sweep. Let's Go Oakland! Later, Sharon and I got coffee and went to Borders. A nice date. I should be tired right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home